Nothing is More Important Than Your Health
Thank you for trusting Andersonville Physical Therapy as part of your healthcare team!
At Andersonville Physical Therapy, our philosophy is, “One patient at a time, all the time.” Your treatment plan will be customized to your unique needs, and we always welcome questions and encourage communication—to make you a partner in the process, not a bystander.
Successful rehabilitation requires consistent, conscious involvement in the process by you and your physical therapist. For your part, we encourage you to share thoughts on your progress, both during office visits and as you work on your home exercises. We always aim to facilitate clear communication between you and your therapist.
To reach your physical therapist, feel free to call the office or email your PT directly.
What do I need to bring to my first visit?
Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete new patient paperwork. Remember to bring:
- Physician’s referral/prescription;
- Insurance card, photo ID and credit card;
- Any test results pertinent to your injury/condition (generally a reading of the results is preferred, rather than any medical images);
- A list of current medications and dosages;
- Any other medical conditions, even if you don’t think they are related to your injury. This gives us a better understanding of how your body responds to stress&mdashand how quickly we can expect it to heal.
We ask that you wear loose, comfortable clothing appropriate for exercise. If we are examining your back, hips, or legs, please bring shorts. Supportive, lace-up shoes are a great choice if we are treating your lower body.
It’s also important that you keep your prescribed appointments and come on time so you get the maximum benefit from your physical therapy program. We understand that events beyond your control may require you to cancel an appointment. If you have a conflict, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can reschedule and open that slot for other patients. Please note that cancellations with less than a 24-hour notice will be subject to a $40 charge.
If you would like to reach us, please call the office at (773) 907-3599, email the front office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email your therapist directly. We look forward to to providing you the highest quality care!