Bladder and bowel issues or pelvic pain can affect woman and men at any age, but is not something that is often talked about. Stop struggling to manage symptoms and get back to living again.
Take our FREE confidential pelvic floor screening to discover if Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy is right for you or schedule an appointment. Details below.
- Urinary leakage: any amount of urine loss that you did not intend to happen
- Urinary urgency: feeling like you cannot control your need to go to the bathroom
- Urinary frequency: having to urinate more often than standard
- Pain with sex
- Pain with pressure on vulvar area (like sitting, cycling, or wearing tight clothing)
- Endometriosis pain
- Abdominal pain
- Hip or groin pain
- Constipation: issues with passing a bowel movement when you need to or not feeling like you have regular bowel movements
- Fecal leakage: any amount of stool loss that you did not intend to happen
- Pain with bowel movements
What is Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy?
When the pelvic floor muscles aren’t working correctly, bowel/bladder issues or pelvic pain can result. Through a variety of techniques and a proper strengthening program designed around your needs, it is possible to address pelvic floor dysfunction and improving pelvic floor muscle function.
Why choose Andersonville for Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy?
Our one-on-one approach and private treatment rooms allow you to truly relax and concentrate on your rehabilitation. At Andersonville Physical Therapy, one of our specialty-trained physical therapists will create and guide you through a program customized to your body.
Ready to Find Lasting Relief? Schedule an Appointment Today!
We are an experienced team ready to help you with pelvic floor muscle issues. Let our pelvic floor physical therapists help you find true, lasting relief from pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction, urinary, and bowel conditions, orthopedic pelvic pain, men’s health, or pre-and post-natal issues.