Jill Sullivan, PT, Cert. MDT
Jill trained and began her career as a Physical Therapist (Physiotherapist) in Great Britain where she grew up. To enhance her knowledge and skills, she then decided to experience her profession in other countries, and moved to Canada and then onto the United States to work.
She worked initially in hospitals gaining a wide variety of experience in the different areas of Physical Therapy, but then moved to her favorite specialty, out-patient Orthopedics 25 years ago. Through her career she has completed a wide variety of continuing education courses to expand her knowledge, and has a particular interest in low back, pelvis, lower extremities and shoulder injuries. She strongly believes that she will never stop learning more about the amazing human body.
She loves working and building a professional one on one relationship with her patients to help them successfully rehabilitate their injuries. She believes that educating her patients about the importance of improving posture, balance, breath and everyday biomechanics is an essential part of any program. With the correct treatment plan and home exercise program, she is confident that her patients will be able to return to their active and pain free lives.
- Graduate of Northumbria University in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom with a Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) certified – A specialized method for evaluation and treatment of back and neck
- ASTYM Certified – Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Trained in various disciplines of spinal treatment including Paris, Mulligan, Hesch, Cyriax and Maitland
- Custom Foot Orthotic Fabrication