Julia Tauber, PT, DPT
Prior to joining APT, Julia worked at Healing Tree Physical Therapy and Wellness in Wilmette, IL and ProFitness Physical Therapy in Brooklyn and Manhattan, NY, focusing in outpatient orthopedic therapy. Her strength as a physical therapist lies in dedication to patient success and satisfaction by creating high-quality patient relationships.
Her overall approach to physical therapy management is skillful care, being dedicated to safe, individualized treatment and achieving intended patient outcomes. She has an interest in working with sports rehab and teen athletes, post-op conditions, joint replacement, as well as recovery and wellness across the lifespan. She strives to help her aging patients maintain safety and independence in everyday activities.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT). 2014.
- Grinnell College, Bachelors of Arts in General Science, with a concentration in Environmental Studies. 1995.
- RockTape FMT Basic and Performance (Advanced) Certifications.
- Master Class in Advanced Concepts of the Shoulder Complex.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Workshop, Level 1.