Alyssa Romano, PT, DPT
Alyssa’s approach to therapy is to team up with her patients to make their rehabilitation as enjoyable as possible as they work to reach their goals.
She uses multiple manual treatment techniques, including dry needling, and soft tissue and joint mobilization, in combination with exercise to improve function in everyday life. Alyssa enjoys treating a variety of diagnoses, including orthopedic and sports rehabilitation, post-operative, vestibular, and overuse injuries.
Alyssa’s favorite part of being a Physical Therapist is spending time with her patients to form meaningful connections and create personalized treatment plans. Alyssa’s strength is her ability to relate to a diverse population of individuals, which allows her to make an impact on her patients and her patients to make an impact on her.
- Carroll University, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, 2018
- Carroll University, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, with a Psychology minor, 2016
- Dry Needling Level 1: Myopain Seminars
- Dry Needling Level 2: Myopain Seminars
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Theory, Evidence, and Practical Application: Shirley Ryan Ability Lab