Winter is setting in and we may be in for a rough time with the recent coronavirus surge. It is more important than ever to take care of ourselves. A great way to do so while helping the community is to continue your membership to your local fitness facility. A couple of weeks ago the Governor again shut down indoor group fitness classes, but many local facilities are offering zoom classes so you can exercise in the safety of your own home.
The following is a list of great local gyms and yoga studios that offer zoom classes. Information about virtual classes is mostly available on the facilities’ websites. If not please contact the gym directly.
- Orange Shoe Personal Fitness – 5609 North Clark Street
- Metro Yoga – 1746 West Balmoral
- Kru Strength and Fitness – 5117 North Clark
- Edgewater Fitness Center – 1106 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
- Om on the Range – North Center Town Square
- Urban Yoga – 1322 Oakton, Evanston
- Cheetah Gym – 5248 North Clark Street
- Yoga Tree – 5238 North Clark Street
Please call us at 773-907-3599 If you would like advice about which classes might be best for you or if you have any other questions about your exercise program.