To our patients and community. Like you, Andersonville Physical Therapy has been taking proactive measures to address this concerning health situation. The health and well being of our staff, community and all of you is our first priority. Here are the steps we are taking.
- We will be expanding our regular cleaning and disinfecting of the entire clinic. Including the waiting area, bathrooms, gyms, treatment rooms and equipment, etc. all surfaces that our staff or patients come in contact with.
- After each appointment we disinfect all equipment and surfaces used.
- Washing our hands before and after each appointment.
- Any of our team who is showing signs of illness will be sent home to rest.
- We are discouraging our team to shake hands with patients or one another.
- We will be waiving our cancellation policy for those who are sick for the foreseeable future.
- We are asking all patients to please wash their hands before and after appointments. Signs have been posted at our front desk and in our bathrooms as gentle reminders.
- We are asking that you please stay home if you feel any symptoms of a cold or the flu.
We appreciate everyone’s support and understanding of our policies to keep our community healthy. As a small business, the impact this could potentially have on our daily operations is big, but we are doing everything we can to minimize the effect it has on our employees and patients.